Business Writing Coaching for Effective Communication:
The In-House Program.
Half Day (3 hours)
Full Day (6 hours)
Two Days (12 hours)
All of the above participants in my Business Writing Coaching courses have come from referrals. These professional recommendations were by individuals who did my online business writing courses or one of my Writers Vic, RMIT or BoxHill Institute on-campus courses.
And as we all know, word-of-mouth is the best advertising.
Since 2013, my Business Writing Coaching design and delivery has earned a popular reputation for being an enriching learning experience — challenging, directing and inspiring an organisation’s talent toward professional standards of clear writing for all types of communications.
Whether it be a 2-hour session or a 2-day workshop, the course is designed and delivered to produce a long-lasting learning and development experience.
My teaching style is very collaborative, combining theory and practice as I guide and direct participants to write clear, concise and compelling copy.
My training objective is to give you control over the means of communication.
In-House Course Content:
- Apply the key processes of effective communication in all types of writing.
- Anticipate, shape and satisfy the reader’s need for information, knowledge and insight.
- Write sentences that bring ideas, messages and information into clearer focus.
- Use the grammatical signposts that guide your reader and move story forward
- Employ essential structural and copy editing skills as you write.
- Know the 7-question method for judging clear, concise and compelling writing.
In-House Course Benefits:
- National availability with a time-frame that fits in to your organisation’s schedule.
- Customised to your organisation’s learning objectives, culture and assessment criteria.
- Organisation-specific workshop projects that develop the strategic and creative skills of effective communication.
- Tried and tested with hundreds of participants over the past 23 years
Feedback From In-House Course Participants
Nicolas provided insightful direction and coaching to our planning team at Smart Planning and Design. They have all commented on how effective it will be in supporting their day-to-day work as authors of planning reports and correspondence. We were very happy with Nicolas’ day of coaching.
David Klingberg, Manager, Smart Planning & Design
Program Evaluation positives:
“Tailored towards our specific needs.”
“Practical tips and exercises.”
“I liked the processes from Copywriting session.”
“Peer-based learning and real-world writing examples.”
“Mix of notes/presentation styles to suit all learning styles.”
“We had a great time and it was so useful! Thank you.”
“Tools, tips, strategy.”
“It was collaborative and relevant. We were able to workshop actual pieces of writing that the organisation is working on.”
“Very good value for money, and connected to skills outside of arts sector (different language and focus).”
“Tutor’s commitment to making the session relevant to the group.”
Program Evaluation negatives:
“Session too short, a lot crammed in.”
“Slightly less theory would be good.”
“More time for feedback on works in progress.”